I don’t know if any of you guys have seen Alien: Resurrection recently, but you might know that Joss Whedon wrote the screenplay. What I find interesting about it is that there’s a rag-tag group of mercenaries in it who just happen to be there when things go horribly, horribly wrong.
There’s the dashing-yet-hardass captain, the thuggish heavy-weapons guy who can’t be trusted, the twitchy pilot, the extremely capable first mate and the quirky but gifted mechanic.
I mean, I’m just saying…
6 Notes/ Hide
- seashellsmith likes this
- banannabea reblogged this from andrealessi and added:
- summer-of-nonentity likes this
- interactive-blow-jobs reblogged this from andrealessi
- alexandraofdoom said: It’s my favourite Alien movie, I love the director. But I think it’s my favourite mostly because I watched it a bunch of times when I was a kid.
- alexandraofdoom likes this
- andrealessi posted this