Andre does the Coromandel (Part 5 of 9): The climb to the Pinnacles was about 200 metres of straight flat ground, 300 metres of steep, zig-zagging steps, and then 200 metres of clambering up ladders and handrails drilled directly into the rock face. It would have been a rough climb with a full pack, but we’d thankfully been able to leave those at the hut.
Even so, we were impressed when a couple of guys showed up shortly after us and promptly pulled out a McChicken (still in the box) which they shared between themselves as a reward, while all the superfit people standing around looked on with drool running down their chins.
11 Notes/ Hide
- cornballer likes this
- andrealessi reblogged this from andrealessi
- nothinghappenswithouthope likes this
- wannabe-downunder reblogged this from andrealessi
- wannabe-downunder likes this
- rrrebeccaa likes this
- theforensicteen reblogged this from andrealessi
- earlhickeyneverfinishedhislist reblogged this from lamestains
- lamestains reblogged this from andrealessi
- sweetdisposition700 likes this
- g4m3rftw likes this