1-one body part that turns you on?
2-two things you're happy about?
3-three important people in your life?
4-four things on your agenda?
5-five reasons for you to be alive?
6-six things you want?
7-seven shows you like?
8-eight people to copy and paste this on their ask boxes
Oh mayne, I always get so nervous doing these things! I feel like all my followers are Tom Cruise’s character in Magnolia: “I’m quietly judging you.”
1. Lips. Always lips.
2. That it’s Friday (fun fun fun fun, etc.) That I live in a country where Red Bull is cheap and plentiful.
3. My mother. (Awww.) My sister. (When she’s not trying to beat me up or tell embarassing stories about me.) My best friend, Ivan. (Who needs to get his arse back here ASAP.)
4. Get a new job. Get out of this funk. Finish the application process for my master’s. Sort out this trip to London.
5. Sheer stubborn pride? To see another sunset over Devonport. The unprompted friendliness of other people’s cats. Coffee. To “give the void its colours.”
6. A better job. Peace of mind. A cat. A date that doesn’t end in a hug. To be able to sleep in until my alarm goes off. A hard copy of Steven Erikson’s The Crippled God.
7. The Wire. Battlestar Galactica. Dexter. Supernatural. Treme. True Blood. A Game of Thrones.