This is me doing the Tumblr Accent Challenge. No, I don’t have a cold, that’s just my voice. (I did slip into my radio DJ voice through force of habit, though.)
- Your name and username.
- Where you’re from.
- Pronounce the following words: Aunt, Roof, Route, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Pajamas, Caught, Naturally, Aluminium, GIF, Tumblr, Crackerjack, Doorknob, Envelope, GPOY.
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is a bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
- Choose a book and read a passage from it.
- Do you think you have an accent?
- Be a wizard or a vampire?
- Do you know anyone on Tumblr in real life?
- End audio post by saying any THREE words you want.
Q:Your humor is great<3!!! Thanks. @bambileggs
Thank you, I think so too! I am also very humble and have a large penis.
Q:Can we please get a shot of that handsome face?
Anon, you’re lucky I’m too tired from work to stage a suitably self-deprecating joke photo. Instead, have Post-Business Time Andre:
(That’s post actual business time, not post Flight of the Conchords Business Time.)
Not with that attitude you won’t.
Q:Once you get this you must share five random facts about yourself. Then pass this on to your ten favorite followers (◡‿◡✿)
Oh hell, OK. I’ll try to come up with new stuff this time!
- I was raised agnostic, became a (pretty terrible) Catholic during my teenage years, got myself initiated into a branch of Alexandrian Wicca in my early twenties, and finally ended up as a contented atheist, which is where I’ve been ever since.
- My favourite book is Immortality by Milan Kundera, because it’s about metaphor and private meaning and how people unintentionally create themselves from the stuff they’re surrounded with.
- I’ve spent most of today modding my Skyrim install. I’ve played a grand total of 13 minutes of actual gameplay. I am That Guy.
- One of the strangest experiences I ever had was when I was living in Gisborne. I was couch-surfing the first three months I was there and just doing a lot of reassessing, so it was pretty stressful. One day I decided to just hit the road with a backpack and a sleeping bag, and spent two days sleeping rough outside of town. The second night, I slept on the beach, and in the middle of the night I woke up to what I could swear was the brightest light ever shining out of the sky. It wasn’t the moon, because I could see that as well, but it was like a spotlight shining straight on to the water, bright enough for me to be able to see for miles. When I got home, I checked an astronomy reference book and figured it was where Jupiter would have been in the sky, but it was far brighter and larger than Jupiter would have been. I still don’t know whether I was hallucinating or what, but the wonder of that moment always stuck with me.
- I’ve broken my nose twice and cracked a rib once, but I’ve never been seriously injured and I last needed hospital treatment when I was two or three and got a peanut shell stuck in my throat.
Q:there arent nearly enough dudes that look like you in porn. I know, i checked.
Um, thanks? I think.
Q:Why are you always drunk
It’s terrible quality (had to record it from my desk at work) but here you go.
Q:lemme see your dick cutie
I’m going to need to see the colour of your liquorice before I even consider that request, Anon.
Q:WwwhhhhYYYYY ARE YOU SO handsome hahah.. For fucks sake, man, Ive been following you for a while now and never will I ever regret it. Thank youuuu for your presence on my dash
Anon, I am “handsome” because the socio-cultural milieu we live in has decided an arbitrary combination of genetic characteristics and environmental influences leading to my facial structure is more desirable than some other arbitrary genetic combinations.
No, wait, I mean, thank you! You are lovely and you make me feel better about myself, which is always welcome.