This is me doing the Tumblr Accent Challenge. No, I don’t have a cold, that’s just my voice. (I did slip into my radio DJ voice through force of habit, though.)
- Your name and username.
- Where you’re from.
- Pronounce the following words: Aunt, Roof, Route, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Pajamas, Caught, Naturally, Aluminium, GIF, Tumblr, Crackerjack, Doorknob, Envelope, GPOY.
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is a bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
- Choose a book and read a passage from it.
- Do you think you have an accent?
- Be a wizard or a vampire?
- Do you know anyone on Tumblr in real life?
- End audio post by saying any THREE words you want.
Hey you, send me a message.
(Unless you’re someone who confuses me with your history teacher. Actually, no, even then, I think I know who you are and we’re still cool.)
So I seem to have picked up a lot of followers recently. Hello all! Sorry about my terrible blog.
As you may have picked up, I’m out of the country at the moment, but there’s always Kik (andrealessi), Snapchat (andrealessi), Instagram (andrealessi) or Skype if you’d like to say hello. I’m pretty friendly (especially if you Snapchat me cat pictures.)